{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 4/24

Ugh, glad this day is over - what a bad day.  I did eat good at least - I'd probably feel even worse if I hadn't done that!
Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, egg
Lunch: This is when it all got crazy and went downhill fast!  Grabbed a light string cheese, banana, and yogurt
Snack: raw/unsalted almonds, small cutie (those little mandarin oranges that you peel)
Dinner: Leftover Pasta w/Chicken Sausage, Escarole & Beans, quinoa veggie salad
Total Calories: 1271 - I'll work on getting that up tomorrow...
Workout: 1 hour of BodyAttack @ YMCA burned approximately 376 calories

And, no sugar!  Didn't get enough vegetables - I think I got about 5 servings of fruits & veggies.

2 comments:

  1. You did better than me. I started off "no sugar Tuesday" pretty well, but as I got thinking about my troubles, I found myself eating a bowl of ice cream. Really? How did I get there? I am clearly an emotional eater. (It WAS light ice cream, though - ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great like usual, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete