{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Kami's Goals

Last week was a really rough week.  We found out that we didn't get the baby.  The birthmom never checked her email so she didn't get our caseworkers number.  Horrible, rotten week.  We're doing okay though.

I got in all my exercises, went to Zumba on Saturday and ground wheat.  I didn't do so well on sweets and didn't make that freezer meal.  So my goals this week are:

Exercise 5 times
Only two pieces of candy a day
No sweets Tuesday or Thursday

Make a freezer meal.

I'm up for any bonus goals too.  

7 comments:

  1. Me too:( So sorry Kami!!!! Thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bonus goal for you this week Kami is for you to drink atleast 64oz. of water each day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Kami! Prayers for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. We're getting through it.

    LOL Heidi, I thought someone might give me that goal! It's something I have been working on for a while. Last week was a weird week for that, I usually get between 48 - 50 oz a day (still not that good but better than most days last week). I'll definitely add that to my goals and post what I drink each day.

    ReplyDelete