{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Heidi's Health Goals 4/29

I'm still struggling with going to bed by 10:30pm...just can't seem to get into the habit. SOooo once again that is one of my goals for this week. My other goals are pretty similar as well.
No eating after 7:00p.m.
No pop
No sweets on Tues. and Thurs.
Atleast 64 oz. of water a day
Work-out atleast 30 minutes 5 to 6 days this week. (#6 will depend on how the knee feels  by Saturday...I would like atleast two of these work-outs to be my 4 mile run.:)
Keep using Myfitnesspal.com
Maintain weight

Have a great week ladies!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Heidi here is your bonus goal:
    At least two days try to drink 90 ounces of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and a seriously GOOD goal would be UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :) hee, hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...And GOOD LUCK on your goals!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha haa ha:0) yea...the blog's only a little outdated right?;)lol I'm talking HEALTH goals Amber:) don't even get me started on my millions of other goals;)lol I'll definitely do the 90oz. of water:)..I might have to get up in the night to use the bathroom though:)lol
    My goal for you is pick ONE of your very favorite "bad for you" foods (not sweets)...and stay away from it all week:) I'll let you decide what it is:) Let me know so I can check up on ya;)lol

    ReplyDelete