{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

NEW WEEK!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I am so excited for a brand new week! Are you?

What are you planning to accomplish this week?
I am kind of going with this quote in mind this week. Whenever I am working out and I get tired and I really want to quit. I look up to my motivation wall and see "never quit." That is all that I need to kick my butt back into gear and push through. So I am saying to all of you NEVER QUIT.

Post your weekly goals for this week! :)
Good Luck!

Anyone want to give me a "bonus" goal? I would be happy to give YOU a "bonus" goal, too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for the bonus goal Amber. Give me your best shot:)lol
    I'll give you a bonus goal too after I see the goals you set for yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to give you a bonus goal, Amber.....eat more veggies and fruits this week :) You can give me one, too....even if I don't get my goals this week.

    ReplyDelete