4/26
Breakfast- 1 cup Kashi Go-Lean crunch, 1 bananna, 3/4 cup 1% Milk, Water
Lunch- Yoplait- 1 Strawberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt With Granola, 1 stalk celery with 1tbs Peanut butter and approx. 12 or 15 raisins. Water
Dinner- My friend called me and wanted me to go to the Hunger Games movie with her....so I grabbed a Kellogs Protein Meal bar, 1 String Cheese, 1/2 an orange, and 12 non-salted Almonds and took off running:) Luckily I had supper all ready in the crockpot and my awesome hubby took over dinner and gave me the night off:)
water
Snacks- 1 cup fresh raw veggies(broccoli, cauliflower, and bby carrots), 1 Kashi TLC pumpkin pecan granola bar, 5 yummy True North nut clusters.
water
Exercise- Ran 3.5 miles in 26 minutes then had a nice walk to cool off. I was going to rest my knee and not run but after I took my oldest to the schoolbus I just couldn't resist. It was a GORGEOUS morning. :)
water
Calories- 1413 (NOT even close to enough for me today:o(...oops
Burned- 298
Water- 90oz.
4/27
Breakfast- 3/4 cup Bran Flakes mixed with 1/4 cup Kashi Crunch, 1/2 bananna, 1 cup 1% milk,water
Lunch- 4 large slices of Apple and 1 Lean Pocket Pretzle bread Bbq Mesquite chicken. Water.
Dinner- 1 serving Crockpot Beef Strogonoff served over Healthy Harvest Wheat Rotini pasta, 1/8 cup canned pineapple, 1 1/2 cups Steamed Veggies seasoned with Perfect pinch veggie seasoning. Water
Snacks- 1 stalk celery, 24 raw non salted almonds, 3 baby carrots, and then I made Cream Cheese Cookie bars for the ladies I visit teach and of course I had to sample them:) yummmmm. I had 2:)..and I can't wait to have another tomorrow!!:)
Water
After workout snack- TLC Kashi pumpkin pecan granola bar.
Water
Exercise- Gave my knee a rest today and just stuck with Calisthenics ( 35 minutes )
Calories- 1726
Burned- 226
Water- 80oz
Good for you to remember to grab those healthy things to run to the movie! Did you like it? I loved it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa:) I was proud of myself for not having treats for the movie:)...I LOVE Jordan Almonds, hot tamale's, or P&B M&M's at the movie...especially eating one of them with yummy salty popcorn:)...but I just didn't have the heart to have to write it all down on my food journal:)lol...plus it was no sweets thurs.
ReplyDeleteIf it would have been friday I definitely would have gone for one of them;)lol Oh and YES! I LOVED the movie! I thought they did such a good job with it. I can't WAIT to see the next one!!! Wish you lived closer and then we could go to it together. :)