{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Heidi's Favorite food friday

Kashi Go lean CRUNCH!!! SOOOOOKashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal, 43-Ounce Package very yummy!!This is my favorite food for after I get back from a good run. It has 9g protein, 8g fiber, and is a great source of whole grains. I LOVE it. I also love eating it on top of yogurt..or even just to munch on.

4 comments:

  1. i just bought this cereal a few weeks ago! It is very yummy :) I love it on top of yogurt or just as my go-to snack with my on-the-go lunches Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I've had this kind or not - I remember a long time ago buying some Kashi cereal but I don't remember what it was. I'm gonna try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love it ladies. I'm completely addicted. My kids love it too...so I hide it;)lol....-k- sometimes I share:)

    ReplyDelete