{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Heidi food journal 4/22

What a crazy busy week...missed doing my journal yesterday. Oops. I almost made it a full week doing it:)

Here's today

Breakfast- 1 cup frosted mini wheats with 1 cup 1% milk
Lunch- 1 serving Chicken Tamale with 1/4 cup mexican rice and 1/8 cup refried beans. One tbls of Sour Cream on top:)
4 slices of an Orange
1 cup steamed veggies(broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
1/2 cup 1%Milk
Water
Dinner- 1 piece of french toast (made with Saralee 45 calorie wheat bread) topped with 1 tsp of strawberry cream cheese and 1 tsp Maple Syrup
1/2 a serving of Cream of the West 7 whole grains oatmeal (sprinkled with a little Brown Sugar of course:) covered with about 1/4 cup 1% milk.
Water
Snacks-  3 True North Nut Clusters, 12 Almonds, 1/2 cup raw veggies(broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), slice of orange.
Water

Calories: 1336
Exercise: Went for a beautiful Sunday walk with my awesome hubby and kids:) We had GORGEOUS weather today!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! :)lol

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Job Heidi. I am definitely going to keep posting my food journal, I think it helps me to know that I am actually going to POST it on here. It will definitely help me stay focused and on my "goal."

    Are you going to keep posting yours?

    Plus, I think it helps to keep this blog more interactive!:) Which I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to see what everyone is eating...gives me dinner ideas too:) I'll try to keep posting too:)

    ReplyDelete