{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Heidi's health goals for the week 4/22

As of tomorrow I've gone no sweets for a week again (well goodie goodies like ice cream, sweet rolls, candy, cookies, etc. I did have cream cheese and a little syrup on my french toast...and there was chocolate in some of the granola bars I had this week ....I just turned down the BIG temptation stuff:)...anywho...I feel like I'm back under control and not craving it like I was.  It usually does seem to take me atleast a full week to get to that point again after eating waaaay too many sweets like I did last weekend. YuCky.   I will be going back to sweets in moderation this week. Yea!:)  I'm going to allow myself one treat a day of whatever I want. (Or if it's less then 100 calories...then 100 calories of treats:) Minus Tues and Thursday of course:)  Although now all I can think of is that saying Amber that you said you read that stated, "You are not a dog don't reward yourself with treats!":)lol  Luv it! I must say though...I am sooooo a reward with treats person. :) I definitely use it..."I did this and this today I deserve a treat"...or "After the day I just had I deserve a treat."  In my opinion there are way too many yummy things in the world to go without treats!!!!:)  Though I do punish myself at times when i over-do it....I am very against cutting them out entirely:) Much too yummy! SOOooo that being said:

Goals

Drink my 8 cups of water a day
Keep my "My fitness pal" journal (thanks amber again..it's been very interesting:)
No sweets Tuesday and Thursday
No more then 1 treat on other days (Unless it's less then 100 calories.)
Exercise atleast five days (Going to be back running this week :) Yea!!!:)
No Pop
Eat enough HEALTHY calories to maintain healthy weight
GO TO SLEEP BY 10:30!!!!!! As you can see I'm not going to make it tonight...but I did get a nice 2 hour Sunday nap today:)
And of course my every week No eating after 7:00 pm (A lot of the times in the summer it gets moved to 8:00 because of the time change and the sun staying up until late late....hard to get my hard working hubby INSIDE:) in time to have family dinner on the table and all eaten before 7 hits. We'll see how the week goes.


Good luck ALL!! Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you and I are alike as far staying up too late. (hee...hee...) I agree some goodies are too yummy to just completely give them up. I think "moderation" is really the best advice. I keep up my myfitnesspal.com. What is your username on there? Then we can be friends on there too. :) Jenn is on there too.

    Good Luck to YOU on all of your goals, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete