{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Food Favorite

I thought it might be fun to do a Friday Favorite every Friday.  Maybe we can even take turns sharing???  Anyways, I don't know if you guys have ever eaten Laughing Cow cheese wedges - but I LOVE them!  They are great - and only 35 calories a wedge!  My favorite thing to do with the swiss wedge is add a drop - seriously only a drop - of honey and sprinkle cinnamon on top and mix it up until it's all creamy.  Then you can spread it on bagels or whatever!  I spread it on a sandwich thin, top with thinly sliced apple, layer 2 oz. of turkey breast on that and add spinach for a great meal!

Another favorite is the Queso Fresco & Chipotle - it's SO good!  I spread it on my sandwich thin, layer peppered turkey on top, add spinach and a side of baby carrots and I have a great lunch.  I think that's my favorite right now. 

I hope you get to try these and enjoy them like I do!  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love these too, Melissa! Although my husband and I usually eat them with a baguette which is not nearly as healthy - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it. Definitely going to give it a try:) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete