{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Checking in

Last week I did great on food, not so great on exercise. It rained almost every day which made it so I couldn't run outside. I did get 3 days of cardio inside done though.

This week I have been doing horrible on food. I have gotten off work late every day, so by the time I get home I am tired and we've ended up with fast food for dinner. Ugh! So, last night I changed my gym membership so I can take my hubby with me. It makes a HUGE difference in how much exercise I get in when he's around to do it with me!

Today's goal: get off work at 5, go to the gym with hubby, and finish out a healthy food day at home. 

1 comment:

  1. Which gym to you which to?
    That is awesome you can work out with your Hubby!

    We all have bad weeks, so don't feel bad. Like you told me- get up and do better next week!

    ReplyDelete