{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Amber's Mid-week Check!

Today is WEDNESDAY!
You all know what that means, right? MID-WEEK CHECK!

My run down:
Monday: NO FAST FOOD. NO SODA. Good on water. Listened to 2 General Conference talks. Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Phase 1- Work Out 1 and Cardio 1.
Not good at eating breakfast.

Tuesday:
NO SWEETS. NO FAST FOOD. Good on water. Listened to GC talks. Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Phase 1- Work Out 1 and Cardio 1.
Not good at eating Breakfast.

Wednesday:
NO SWEETS. Unless you count my diet coke. Sonic Fast food. Good on water. Listened to GC talks. Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Phase 1- Cardio 1, 2 times.
Again, not good at eating breakfast.

I feel bad that I grabbed fast food and a diet coke today. But I did it. I hadn't eaten all day and it was past 1:00.

I'll give a "end of the week update" at the end of the week!

Keep up the good work Ladies!
I wish you all the BEST!

2 comments:

  1. what did you eat at Sonic? That sounds delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did. A diet coke, tots and a crispy chicken sandwich. I didn't go over my calorie limit for the day though! :)

    ReplyDelete