This past week was a good week for me. I did some much better getting to bed by 10:30, which is a big deal for me. Eating no sweets is hard. But I did do better this past week. I still need to improve though. Instead of working out 5 days- I worked out 6 days! :) Over all the kids and I had an enjoyable Spring Break, but I am ready to send them back to school and I think they are ready to go back too. (Mason's teacher had her baby 4 weeks early- so He will have a sub for the rest of the school year. Her baby is doing fine though and He is very cute.)
Here are my goals for this week:
Drink 64 oz. of water daily.
Post my Food Journal daily.
Get to bed by 10:30 every night.
Eat breakfast.
Listen to Conference talk daily.
Work out 6 days.
No Sweets Tuesday and Thursday.
Have a GREAT week everyone! Good Luck with your own goals!
Sounds great Amber!! Good job on all your accomplishments!
ReplyDelete