{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Melissa's Weekly Goals 4/15-4/21

For the most part I have the same goals.  I am going to add a new one from now on.  I don't normally keep track of what I eat on the weekends - I let myself eat out once or twice and I don't fret over some sugar.  But, I want to start keeping track of what I'm eating and see how much I really do consume on the weekends.

~Work out 6x.  Last week I only got to work out 4x.  I had a field trip to go on one day, so I knew I would miss that day but I didn't plan on missing my regular Saturday workout, but it didn't happen.
~No sugar Monday-Thursday.  I can usually accomplish this and I don't see why I won't this week.
~Get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.  This is usually pretty easy as well.
~Keep a food journal on Friday and Saturday!  Oh boy, this is going to be interesting!!
~Get my Sunday School and RS lesson read before Sunday!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with all of your goals! I know that you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete