{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Amber's Food Journal 4/24

Amber's Food Journal Tuesday, April 24  

Breakfast: Walmart Gv - Light Raspberry Yogurt, 6 oz

 Lunch: Homemade Cheese Sandwich Cheetos - Crunchy, 21pieces  

Dinner: Amber's Tezz. Chicken Casserole, 1 serving(s)  

Snacks: Fresh Fruit - Seedless Grapes, 1 Cup
M&Ms - M&M's Peanut Butter
Homemade Generic - Chocolate Milkshake  

Water: 64 oz. Approx.

 Calories: 995 (Myfitnesspal.com)

 I didn't get a workout in today. I was going to work out tonight, but it just didn't happen. Hubby came home from school and He wanted to "chill" and watch a movie with a homemade milkshake. So I did, too!! :) No regrets today!

3 comments:

  1. I love me some peanut butter m&m's:) Glad you got to have some movie time with your hubby!! That's the best isn't it?:)luvs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were worth the time I got to spend with him.

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you can survive on so little calories. I'd be ravenous by noon. Ha! You must have some excellent self-control.

    ReplyDelete