{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Amber's Food Journal 4/19

Amber's Food Journal 4/19

Today was such a good day! No sweets. Not really much temptation..I started wondering who I was and where the real Amber had gone! Not really- I have been feeling so much better inside and out. And this morning when I stepped on the scale, I had lost 1/2 of a pound. I was excited! :)

Lunch:
HomemadeCheese Sandwich
Doritos Chips, 11 chips
Dinner:
Layered Fiesta Casserole, 1 serving
Snacks:
Homemade Trail Mix with Raisins and nuts 1/3 of a cup
Extra, Peppermint Gum
Popcorn 4.5 Cups popped
Water:
64 ounces

Approximate Calories: 783 (Myfitnesspal.com)

Work Out:
Jillian Michaels, Body Revoultion, Work Out 3.

Approximate Calories Burned: 300 (Myfitnesspal.com)


I can't wait to see YOUR food journals! I hope that all of you had a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I guess I will go and eat some more "healthy" calories! ;)

      Delete
    2. Gotta love having room for more yummy things:)
      Just want to say thanks for the fitness pal site. I'm excited to use it:) Though I've never liked food journals...I love the fact that it shows you how many calories you are burning too. I also love that it shows you the amount of calories you need to maintain weight not just loose:) SO cool! THnks again...it might just help my anti food journal attitude:)lol!

      Delete