{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Amber's Food Journal 4/18

Food Journal for Amber- 4/18

Today wasn't a great day, but I can do better tomorrow!

Breakfast:
Great Value - Walmart - Lowfat 1% Raspberry Yogurt, 6 oz
Lunch:
Wendy's - French Fries, Natural Cut
Wendy's - Medium Diet Coke
Wendy's - Wendy's Classic Single W/ Cheese, Lettuce & Ketchup & Mayo, 1 burger
Dinner:
GV Pineapple, Mango & Stawberry Smoothie, 1 serving(s)
Snacks:
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights - Sugarfree Strawberry Shortcake Gum, 1 stick
Water:
32 oz. of Water

Approximate Calories: 1,195 (Myfitnesspal.com)

Workout:
Walking/Running 60 minutes
Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution Cardio 1.

Approximate Calories Burned: 780 (Myfitnesspal.com)

*I hope that everyone else had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Man Amber - you are making me crave a burger and fries right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reason why I ate out today was simple. I didn't have anymore bread that was not frozen, and I used the rest to make my girls' lunch. I wanted a cheese sandwich. Then my Hubby was home from work today and we went birthday shopping, grocery shopping and I was starving! I totally regretted eating it and didn't even finish my soda. I was hungry.
    Oh well. I'll do better tomorrow. And I didn't do horrible on my calorie intake. I need to post my food journal daily.

    ReplyDelete