Me too. So frustrating sometimes. Some things I do are: write stuff down (or type it - I can type faster than I can write so I prefer typing), pray - nothing like the Lord to make you feel better enough to stay away from the extra food, my husband made me a video of him telling me how wonderful I am and I'll go and watch that - it always makes me feel better. I find that if I can make a choice to do just one other thing then when I am done with that I am calm enough to move on without the food. I am certainly not perfect at this though.
I do that too. I have really struggled the last couple weeks since I have been working full days again and have been under a lot of stress to get a huge project done. I just try to get back on track each day and keep reminding myself of my goal to stay focused and motivated.
I skipped my workout Wednesday. I have been fighting a bladder infection this week and just didn't feel up to doing abs. Maybe this weekend (:
Me too. So frustrating sometimes. Some things I do are: write stuff down (or type it - I can type faster than I can write so I prefer typing), pray - nothing like the Lord to make you feel better enough to stay away from the extra food, my husband made me a video of him telling me how wonderful I am and I'll go and watch that - it always makes me feel better. I find that if I can make a choice to do just one other thing then when I am done with that I am calm enough to move on without the food. I am certainly not perfect at this though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ideas Kami!!
DeleteI do that too. I have really struggled the last couple weeks since I have been working full days again and have been under a lot of stress to get a huge project done. I just try to get back on track each day and keep reminding myself of my goal to stay focused and motivated.
ReplyDeleteI skipped my workout Wednesday. I have been fighting a bladder infection this week and just didn't feel up to doing abs. Maybe this weekend (:
Get better Rachael. How long does it take to clear up a bladder infection?
DeleteYep! I did a spin class and then a core class.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Melissa!!
Delete