My goals for February were:
work out 18 days
drink more water
drink more water
eat breakfast daily
eat healthier lunches
eat treats in moderation
think as though my shopping cart is my stomach
prepare a list of groceries and stick to the list
*I didn't quite reach every goal that I had set for myself.
I worked out: 10 days instead of 18.
I think that I drank more water this month but not as much as I should have,
I ate breakfast more than usual this month.
I need to work on eating better lunches.
I know that I consciously watched what treats I ate.
I did pretty good at thinking as that my cart was my stomach. I think that I did pretty well on that.
Hmm...I did prepare lists of groceries and stuck pretty close to my list.
I obviously have things to work on for the month of March!
No comments:
Post a Comment