{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday!

The Hubs was so good to work out today- Me, not so much!

I'm dealing with runny nose, sore throat and a horrible head-type cold that I haven't been able to quite shake. 
I have some huge knots in my back as well- tonight is ordering a HOT bath with an icy hot rub afterwards.

Tomorrow I'm taking it easy, staying home from Church as well.
I NEED to get well so I can function normal again.

The kids have been dealing with this same stuff this past week the boys and little Lexie got it.
If they have had it as bad as I feel- I feel bad for them...
Luckily I was able to give them Airborne and some essential oils.
The Hubs has had it on top of some ear problem- possible infection.

I was able and glad that I got the boys' bedsheets washed up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment