{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kami's Goals 9/23-9/29

Sorry about the lack of activity on this blog.  I was out of town for a couple of weeks visiting family.  It was a blast having some girl time with some of my sisters again.  However, I also ate a whole lot of sweets (monster cookies with Nutella instead of peanut butter are really, really yummy in case you were wondering), so I really need to jump back on the band wagon...

My goals for this week are:

No sweets Wed and Thurs
Exercise Mon-Fri
Drink 50 oz of water/day

I started a dance class at the end of August.  It began with hip hop which I must say is not really my thing so I wasn't very excited about it - but now we're doing contemporary and it's been a lot of fun.  It's a good work out and I've enjoyed the chance to develop that talent again.

Hope you're all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kami for posting as well!

    I'm glad that you got to spend some quality time with your sisters!

    Good Luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete