{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Update on my goals!

I wanted to give everyone an update on my goals!

My 5k was awesome! Even with the hill, I did it in 31: 43 which was a 10:14 pace! I also tracked it on my phone and it came out a few seconds less then that with a 10:09 pace.. Either way, I'm proud of how I did! That hill at the end was a killer! However, my life suddenly got crazy and I've worked out twice since the race.. Boo.. I need to get back on that!

The vegetarian eating was actually pretty good! We decided to treat ourselves to some meat this weekend since it had been about 2 weeks for my hubby. (I cheated and had some quiche at a friends house about a week in-- in addition to my hot dog on the 4th of July) We enjoyed our meat this weekend but we're also glad to be back not eating it again. We've decided that when we go out to eat and when we BBQ once a week, we're not going to worry about it. There's actually a lot of good veg meals out there tho- you'd be quite surprised if you just sat down and made a list!

Good luck on Yours!

DeAnna

2 comments:

  1. Great job DeAnna! That is really a great run! I was a vegetarian for over 10 years (had some health problems). I have some good meatless recipes, let me know if you want some. :)

    ReplyDelete