{Purpose of Blog!}
MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Time For A Change
This week I have been feeling like I am not seeing any progress with my workouts; I feel like I look the same as I did in January. :/ I keep losing and regaining the same 5 lbs and am frustrated. My husband recommended completely cutting sugar (pretty easy) and wheat (UGH!). I try to always get whole wheat, but I still have things with wheat probably 3-4 days a week. I am really not sure how I am going to do this! I suppose it will be a lot harder at first and gradually get easier. I am not really sure what else to eat besides veggies when I'm not eating Isagenix. :) Do any of you do a gluten free diet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is very frustrating. That was my problem this last 6 months but with inches. I kept losing and gaining that inch over and over. Bleh! What finally worked for me was limiting my sugar intake (although I still have more than I should) and increasing the intensity of my workouts. I also switched up my workouts a little. You know your body and what will work for you. If cutting sugar and wheat is what does it then try it, just make sure you're still getting the nutrients you need. You can do it!
ReplyDelete