{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Update on my food journal and goals:) Heidi

So it's been a super busy week and I didn't get my journal posted. So here is a little update.

5/2

Breakfast- Kashi crunch cereal mixed with Bran flakes, 1% milk, topped with sliced strawberries, water
Lunch- 7 grain oatmeal, 1/2 cup 1%milk, served with 1 piece of Granny's delight high fiber toast 1tbs strawberry cream cheese, and sliced strawberries, water
Dinner- I made yummy Navajo tacos( homemade shell, tomatoes, lettuce, kidney beans, corn, olives (50/50) ground turkey/ground beef, topped with a little shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream, served with fresh pineapple and strawberries on the side. ( I had about 1/2 cup of the fruit and ate 1 taco.)water
Snacks- 1 small apple, 1 stalk of celery, 5 True North nut clusters, 1 kellogs special k fiber and protein mix lemonade(mix it with 2 cups water).

Exercise- finished mowing the lawn for my hubby because he had a meeting( it was a great surprise for him to come home and have it done:) , ran 3 miles, and jumped on the trampoline with the kids.

Water- over 80oz
Calories-1490
Burned-538

5/3

Field trip day:) SO fun. I went with my oldest on her first school fieldtrip.

Breakfast- Same as above
Lunch- 1 Peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwhich(on Granny's delight whole wheat high fiber bread), 1 string cheese, and 23 kellogs special k multi grain crackers, 1/2 cup fresh fruit, water
Dinner- 1 large hard shell taco with lots of yummy veggies(leftovers from last night;)lol,1/2 cup fresh fruit
Snacks- 1 small golden delux trail mix.....and here's the kicker...1 VERY DELICIOUS, waffle cone with 2 scoops...yes I said 2 SCOOPS  of Aggie Ice cream. (1 of cookie dough, and 1 rocky road) OH my was it good. I am doing no sweets today(Friday) because I knew we'd be going to get ice cream while on the field trip. SO fun!

Exercise- I Taebo'd it for an hour when I got home. (Taebo advanced...57 minutes)...the girl's talked me into jumping on the trampoline until dinner as well;)

Calories-1762
Burned- 551
Water- 72oz.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the waffle cone sounds amazing! I love ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was Melissa:) It was!! In fact the whole time while I was doing Taebo I was thinking...it's a good thing that place is an hour away or i would totally go get another one tomorrow;)lol

    ReplyDelete