I swear it was 5/8 yesterday...the days are slowing down...
Breakfast: Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, grapefruit
Lunch: Sandwich Thin, laughing cow wedge, 2oz turkey breast, mixed baby greens, 2 carrots, 1/2 serving special K crackers
Dinner: Crock-Pot Chicken Taco Chili, 5 tortilla chips, 1 TBS light sour cream, 1/4 cup low fat mexican blend cheese
Snacks: Chobani blueberry w/.25cup kashi golean crunch cereal, 1/4 cup homemade granola w/ 1/4 cup almond milk
Calories: 1244
Exercise: BodyAttack - burned: 458
What a day! My little girl started throwing up this evening right when I got home from the gym. She's done it 3x now - and not made it into a bucket or toilet any time - UGH! I hate cleaning that up! Especially because it seems like my kids are ALWAYS throwing up! And, she still has hives...
My microwave is still broken so I still am heating up the oven to warm everything up - or on the stove top if I can. My home teacher is supposed to come look at it Thursday night, but he says he doesn't know what he can do. The people who were supposed to be renting my house changed their minds. I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for us though and I know that He will take care of us and make sure we find the right renters! I just want my husband to come home :(
There was some positive things to the day. I went shopping and it was fun! I got all kinds of new things - dresses, shirts, shorts, workout clothes - it was just fun! It's fun to say - "can you bring me that in a small please?" I even got to show my husband on Skype the tags with a "S" on all my clothes :) I am officially in a size 6 and I think that was my original goal. It feels so good to be able to say I accomplished that big goal of mine!
Another story - this morning I helped out at my kids' school for their teacher appreciation breakfast. I served the food. It was all mini muffins, mini cinnamon rolls, bagels, sausage, french toast, bacon, cheesy hash browns, and other bad things (all store bought). It was so interesting to me to see all that food. Not too long ago I might have been drooling over - even sneaking- one of the mini cinnamon rolls or bagels from Panera smeared in cream cheese. Today was different - I didn't even want a bit of any of it - at all! It kind of repulsed me actually to think of all the sugars, refined flours and other junk in all that stuff. I was so happy to go home and chow down on my grapefruit and Ezekiel toast!
Wahoo for a SMALL and size 6!! That is exciting!
ReplyDeleteI hope your daughter gets better! Sorry about the renters, that stinks! :( How long until TJ gets home?
You did great eating! ;)
Thanks Amber!
DeleteFirst of all I just want to say how sorry I am for the day you had:(...having sick kids is one of the HARDEST things about being a mom! SOOOOoo hard to watch them suffer and soooo yucky to have to clean it up:( I wish we lived closer and I could help out some how!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a happier note!!! SOOOOO fun to go SHOPPING!!! Good for you!!! LOVE it! So cute that you showed your hubby the tags on skype!! Made my day:) I bet he is so stinkin' proud of you and can't WAIT to come home;)lol
Best of luck with everything!
Oh and did you like the Special K crackers? Yummy don't you think?:)
Thanks Heidi - it just seems like life gets like this at the end of deployments. I guess I can be grateful it's not like this all through deployment!
DeleteYES! I LOVE those crackers :)
How much longer do you have to wait to get him home?...and then does he have to leave again or does he get to be done?
DeleteSO glad you love the crackers...they are addicting;)
I'm having a hard time finding your Ezekiel bread:(...I forget do you have to buy it at just health stores?