{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/7

Another week down :)

Breakfast: Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, egg, grapefruit
after work-out snack: PB2 Protein Shake
Lunch: Sandwich Thin, 2oz turkey breast, laughing cow, lettuce, carrots, 12 special K crackers
Dinner: Broccoli Macaroni & Cheese and it was great!  The kids complained a little, but they ate it.  I think they'll get used to it after we eat it a few more times.
after dinner treat: a piece of low-fat, low-calorie cheesecake - I think I've posted this before - it's fabulous!!
Calories: 1305
Work out: 1 hour bodypump, 1 hour bodycombat burned: 932

It was a good day - but I think the full moon is making my kids not sleep and it's driving me nuts!  It's 9:20 and they still aren't asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment