{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/21

Another week down...

Breakfast: Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, grapefruit, egg

Lunch: Veggie Enchilada Lasagna - I HIGHLY recommend this - it was super yummy!!  I used low-fat cheese - I think she forgot to add the can of black beans in the recipe, so I just sprinkled them on every layer.

Dinner: NY Times Veggie Burger, sandwich thin, laughing cow, spinach

Snacks: Apple, PB2 protein shake and for FHE tonight we went and got frozen yogurt :)
Calories: 1570
Workout: 1hour bodycombat, 1 hour bodypump burned: 910 calories

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE PB2!! I use it in all my chocolate shakes. So yummy! And the best part is that it is a lot healthier than the spread kind (and easier to mix too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Do you buy it from Amazon?

      Delete