{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/16

I really messed up my food today - I got home from the gym in the afternoon and got caught on skype with my husband, then jumped in the shower.  By the time I got out and got dressed the kids were home - and all the homework, etc. started.  I totally forgot to eat lunch - and by about 4:30 I was wondering why I was so hungry and tired!

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter
after workout snack: PB2 Protein shake, 10 whole raw unsalted almonds
snack: 1/2 cup strawberries, Special K chocolate/pretzel bar
Dinner: NY Times Veggie Burger on a sandwich thin - this was FABULOUS!!! and a small salad w/1oz feta, 1TBS homemade balsamic dressing, cherry tomatoes
treat: 1 hershey caramel kiss
Calories: 1091
Workout: 1hour bodypump, 30 minute core class burned: 485

2 comments:

  1. Been there. Life gets soooo busy....thank goodness for my kids who remind me that they are starving...OH shoot it's 2:00 and they haven't even had lunch and neither have I! oops:)lol I am especially bad during the summertime because there is so much to get done outside....away from the kitchen....and if you don't see it..you don't eat it:) Great job on the rest of your day though.:0)

    ReplyDelete