We are halfway through May people!!! :) This may seem weird but I'm actually just trying to enjoy my last few weeks of normal life before my husband comes home and our lives are literally turned upside down. I am soooo excited for him to come home, but I think instead of dwelling on how much I miss him and how much I want him to come home, it's making the time go faster to just enjoy life right now and my last few weeks of my routine.
Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter
snack: 10 whole no salt raw almonds
Lunch: Sandwich Thin, 2 oz turkey breast, spinach, laughing cow, 12 special K crackers
after workout snack: PB2 shake
Dinner: sweet potato with a laughing cow and cinnamon, salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette, 1 oz feta, 10 cherry tomatoes
Calories: 1282
Workout: BodyAttack burned: 454
Hope everyone had a great day!
It sounds like it will be an adjustment for sure. I bet that you are so excited to have him home though.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!