{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kami's Update 5/5

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Thursday: 35 min step aerobics, 15 min modern dance, 15 min abs, 30 min stretch, 3 pieces of candy, 58 oz of water.
Friday: 50 min Weights and Pilates, 3 mile walk, 30 min stretch, no candy, 64 oz of water

I completely forgot about no sweets on Thursday until after I ate one piece of candy so I did no sweets on Friday instead.  I messed up my 2 pieces of candy a day goal with that third piece.  Otherwise I did really good on sweets this week.

Still working on the water but I did make it two out of the three days since I saw the goal!

Almost have my freezer meal done.  I made it yesterday and then realized I didn't have anything to put it in!  I don't know when I used up everything but apparently I did!  So, it's in the fridge until I can go to the store today.

I can't go to Zumba today because Allan needed the car, so I'll be doing step aerobics at home.  I've also been adding 5 lb weights to my step workout.  So far I can get about halfway through with the weights added. 



1 comment:

  1. GREAT job Kami!! Sounds like you had a great week! OH and good job on the water too;)Proud of ya:)

    ReplyDelete