{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Wednesday!


Can you believe that it is already mid-week?

What are you going to do today to improve your own goals TODAY?

I know that all of you are trying to do your best! Keep it up and don't get down!

Have the BEST day!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for mid-week! I'm sitting at home with my sick little girl. No workout for me today :( But, that's ok - I'll live! I probably could leave her here with her brother when he gets home and go run a few miles in our neighborhood, but she likes me to be with her when she's sick, so I'll just stay here with her. Good news is she hasn't thrown up since this morning! Bad news, she's covered in hives because I couldn't give her zyrtec to her last night because of her throwing up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this quote is "struggle on it" I don't know why that struck me so hard. But I think anything we want in life is going to take effort to acheive. Overcoming those things that stand in our way...whatever they may be, outside influences, our own selves, physical, mental, emotional....whatever they may be. But the rewards that come from having to struggle to gain something are so much better!! So yes... I'm going to "struggle on it" Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete