| Nutrition Facts | |
|---|---|
| Serving Size | 1 Packet |
| Calories | 30 |
| Total Fat | 0g |
| Sodium | 40mg |
| Sugars | 0g |
| Dietary Fiber | 5g |
{Purpose of Blog!}
MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Favorite Food Friday
Alright, I know you girl's are sick of me and all my Special K talk;)...but I just have to give a plug for my FAVORITE Protein water mix!! I honestly LOVE the taste of this lemonade and I thoroughly enjoy having a large glass after a nice workout!!! My kids try and steal it from me whenever they see it. They literally BEG for it and I use it for bribery often:)lol They also love the kiwi strawberry flavor....but the lemonade is by far my fav! Anyway, just wanted to share!
Protein 5g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment