{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Amber's Goals May 14-19

I have a story to share today. So I usually work out between 9 and 9:30 AM... I have basically only my two year old home with me. Less kids around the more focused I get while working out. You all know that I am currently doing Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, 90 day program. Well, Jillian says some swear words- and the other day my sweet innocent 2-year old swore the other day! I told her that we don't say that word, and that Jillian is naughty. So...needless to say- I will be working out later in the evening. I like to be able to 'control' as much as I can of what comes into my home.

Goals:
1. Eat better. Truly try to eat healthier.
2. Make breakfast and eat breakfast.
3. Work out 6 times.
4. Drink 64 ounces of Water a day.
5. No Soda.
6. No Sugar Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday!
7. Make dinner each night.

Happy Monday every single one of you ladies! Keep up the good work and keep going! Don't quit!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your goals - you can do it!! Can't wait to hear your daily updates :)

    ReplyDelete