{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Excuses?

So this week was horrible for me. I do not think I followed through with any goal. My daughter is only 1, but I promise she is in her terrible two's. She would drive you nuts Amber haha. She literally walks around screaming and whining all day to get what she wants. I was so frustrated all week. On top of that I had to take her to get six shots and I had school and I tutor a little boy now three times a week. I know everyone else is just as busy, but I just felt like venting or maybe making excuses for not sticking to my goals haha. So this week I am going to try very hard to not let my week dictate how well I do with my goals. Wish me luck!


Health Goals
1. No sweets 4 out of 7 days 
2. Continue my 72 ounces of water a day.
3. Stay within my carb limits for meals and snacks
4. Eat more vegetables and fruit
5. Exercise 5 days this week

Spiritual Goals
1. Read my scriptures daily
2. Say my prayers
3. Read 2 conference talks for the week

Craft Goals
1. Finish sewing London's (my daughter) runner for her dresser
2. Get my mother-in-laws mother's day gift painted

2 comments: