{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kami's Goals

Sorry I've been MIA lately.  We may have found a baby and we're trying to get everything ready.  (YEAH!!!!!)  Please don't comment about a baby on Facebook yet - if it does go through we have a few people that need to know before it's on Facebook.

My goals this week are:

Exercise Mon-Fri
Only two pieces of candy a day (starting today) - my husband hid candy all over our house for me to find on my birthday last weekend, so I now have a ton of candy.  How did he know I would need the sugar this week?!
Get baby things washed and ready to go by Wednesday
Post a food journal for a week starting Tuesday

Quick thanks to Melissa for posting some green smoothie recipes - they sound delicious and I can't wait to try them, and to Amber for the blog - you are doing such a great job!


2 comments:

  1. Yay, a BABY, Kami!!

    Please keep us updated!!

    Good Luck on all of your goals, Kami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - that sounds more than exciting - I hope everything works out! Enjoy your green smoothies :) I just had one...

    ReplyDelete