{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Jenn's Food Journal Thursday

I was too tired after book club last night to enter my food here...so here's from yesterday.

Breakfast:  Yoplait--Light Fat Free Key Lime Pie Yogurt, Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin, 1 tsp butter.

Lunch:  Mini Babybel Cheese, Smoothie (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, banana, spinach, milk), 1/2 of a wheat tortilla with crockpot cream cheese chicken, Pringles

Dinner:  1 BBQ Rib, Broccoli, Raspberries, Honey Wheat Roll

Water:  I didn't do so well today.  It was a cloudy day with rain here and there.  I find I don't drink enough on days like that.

Exercise:  Besides our usual walk, I helped Syd practice on her bike (she can go a little ways by herself without her training wheels).  I can definitely feel it in my lower back muscles today (her bike is short...even for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment