{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Jenn's Food Journal for Friday

Breakfast:  Quaker Instant Oatmeal w/ 2% milk
Lunch:  On Wednesday at preschool, one of the kids had a toasted sandwich that looked DELICIOUS and I've been craving it ever since so today I made it for lunch...Toasted wheat bread with ham lunchmeat, cheddar cheese, and tomato (and it was DELICIOUS), a couple Cheetos, and black berries
Dinner:  Homemade Lasagna, Salad (Iceburg lettuce, spinach, carrots, celery, Thousand Island Wishbone dressing), Honeydew Melon, Red Grapes, Catalope
Snacks:  a few mini candy bars (BAD idea to buy a bag of candy for secretary's day and then only fill a vase full of candy...we have way too much left!).  Tonight I went VTing and tried kelp noodles in a spaghetti sauce with ground turkey in the sauce.  I would have never KNOWN it wasn't pasta!!!!!!  Totally yummy!  She gave me the bag to see what our family thinks about it :)  The only problem is this particular brand is made here in Valley Center.  My friend bought it at People's (a health food store)...I haven't just seen this product around.

Water:  Good :)
Exercise:  Walk, as well as, more bike practice

Have a GREAT weekend, ladies!  Pretty eventful weekend at our house this weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they have it at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. Also, I'm sure Amazon would have it. If you say it's good - I'm gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete