{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Back

So I took a break from all media well Facebook and blogging due to a crazy last month. I had 5 finals/projects, my sister and her family were here from Vegas for Spring break, my baby was sick, and my baby girl turned one. A lot going on! I am happy to say that I have lost a total of 15 pounds, despite all the chaos! I also maintained the loss during all this craziness and not following my healthy diet/exercise. I start another semester tomorrow and start tutoring a little boy 3 times a week, so I will be crazy stressed out again, but that's life right? So my goals for the week are:

Health Goals
1. No sweets all week (I know crazy, but I have not been good the last three weeks and I have to be with almost being diabetic)
2. Continue my 72 ounces of water a day.
3. Stay within my carb limits fro meals and snacks
4. Eat more vegetables and fruit
5. Exercise 5 days this week

Spiritual Goals
1. Read my scriptures daily
2. Say my prayers
3. Read 2 conference talks for the week

Craft Goals
1. Finish sewing London's (my daughter) runner for her dresser
2. Finish painting my mother-in-law's Mother's Day present

2 comments:

  1. YAY Shauna...I am so happy that you are back! :) I have missed you my friend.

    Your goals look so good, you will do them!

    15 POUNDS? I am SO impressed!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete