{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heidi's Food Journal 4/17

Breakfast
1 serving 7 whole grains oatmeal w/ a little brown sugar sprinkled on top.(Approx. 200 calories)
1/4 cup 1 % milk(25 calories)
1 fried egg(80 calories)
water

Snack
6 crackers(my girl's Sam's animal crackers;)( 40 calories)

Lunch
Subway six inch roasted chicken sub on wheat. (no cheese, no mayo) Honey Mustard Dressing and piled with tons of yummy veggies.(approx. 300 calories)
Water

Snack
TLC Kashi Granola Bar(120 calories, 4 grams fiber, 4 grams protein)
1 bananna(60 calories)
water

Dinner
(left overs:)2 cups Home made Southwestern Chicken Soup sprinkled with a tblsp cheddar cheese on top. Ate it with 6 tortilla chips. (Approx. 350 calories)
Water

Exercise
45 minutes cardio plus 15 minutes running sprints(which of course is also cardio:) Knee felt great today! It was a good day!!:)

After Exercise Drink
Kellogs Protein Drink (30 calories)

Also add 4 pieces of sugar free gum (5 calories a piece)

Consumed Approx. 1225 calories
I'm not sure how much I burned...I don't have an app or anything that tells me:) All well:)

UGH messed up one of my goals though. My hubby and I stayed up and watched a movie until 11:00. I really struggle with getting to bed by 10:30. I'll try again tonight. I did make it Monday though:) All my other goals are still going strong!!

5 comments:

  1. Heidi you can sign up for free on myfitnesspal.com
    I like it and you can "friend" me on there. It is the easiest site that counts calories that I have found!

    My username is: amberwl

    ReplyDelete