Breakfast- 1 cup Kellogs Special K with Strawberries cereal with 1% milk
Lunch- We had a family hotdog roast...so fun!!!! LOVE this time of year!!! I had 1 hotdog, 10 Special K baked cracker chips and one oooooeeeyyy goooeeeyyy s'more!!! WANTED TWO SO bad!!...but I resisted:)lol
Dinner- 1 Serving Cream of the West 7 grains oatmeal (sprinkled with a little brown sugar and served with a little 1% milk.) 1 piece wheat toast with 1/2 tsp homeade raspberry jam. 1 fried egg.
Snacks and after workout snacks- 24 raw nonsalted almonds, 1 med. apple dipped in 2 tbs peanut butter, 1 orange, and one TLC Kashi pumpkin pecan layered granola bar. I love KASHI!!! Mmmm:)
Exercise- Went for a 25 minute run today is all trying to save my knee a bit... added a 25 minute brisk walk to cool off....and then ended up getting talked into being on the trampoline for an hour or more:)( So much for saving the knee right?;)lol. Once again counting it as only about 30 minutes of actual jumping...the rest of the time is spent tackling, running, refereeing, or listening:)lol
Water- 64oz.
Calories-1610
Burned-391
WHOA totally failed on my usual 4 to 5 servings of veggies today! With it being warm fruit always sounds so much better to me! Oops...I'll do better tomorrow:)
I need to increase my fresh veggies, too. Garden season is just around the corner, though!
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOO excited for fresh veggies:) I wait all year for the peas, baby carrots, and young potatoes! :) Mmmmm
DeleteI have to really make an effort to remember to eat enough veggies too! I need to jump on the tramp with my kids too - I just always pee my pants when I do - sorry if that's TMI!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh:)...not TMI....just common knowledge for us who have had children. NO LIE...yesterday I had to go in and use the bathroom 2 times in ONE hour of jumping:)lol
Delete