{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Food Journal 4/12

What a beautiful day we had in Florida!  I met my goals as well, so that made it even better!
~no sugar
~worked out
 ~5 servings of fruits & veggies

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel, 1TBS almond butter
Lunch: Tuna Caprese Sandwich
Snack: Banana Oat Bar, 1/2 chobani yogurt
Dinner: Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups, roasted fresh vegetables

Calories eaten: about 989
Calories burned @ spin class and core class - about 700 (according to mynetdiary.com)

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB Melissa!

    You always do so great on your calories. I have wondered- Are you ever starving? You don't eat that many calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not - except every once in a while late at night, but I don't have a desire to eat late, so I'm fine. I drink some water and go to bed! I really think it's because of all the vegetables I eat, they really do fill you up more than empty calories do. But, I do think I should stay above 1,000. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. When I first started watching what I ate, I was hungry all the time. But, I think I'm used to what I eat now and I'm fine.

    ReplyDelete