{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Checkin' In ;)

So I forgot to get on here and post goals for the week...but I wanted to check in and let you know that I've been keeping them whether they were written or not:)

No Sweets Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday(Though thurs I have to bake a ton for a baby shower I'm hosting Friday, so I will have to sample to make sure things are OK to serve.:)
Drink More Water
No Pop
Exercise 5 days (I have to pull back on my running because of my annoying knee problem. Still been getting in the work-out though....hopefully I'll be up and running(literally) by next week.
GO TO BED EARLIER!!!!! For the rest of the week my goal is 10:30. I really really need to work on this.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful and productive week:)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Heidi!

    What happened to your knee? I hope that it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber:) Yea the knee is super annoying. When I was about 6 months pregnant with my last baby it went out on me:( I hopped around for the next 2 months and slowly got it back to being able to trust it again. (My doctor said that it was from an old injury that i sustained during High School playing bball. The ligaments are so loose when your prego that it's a lot easier to injure them I guess.) Anyway, I have to still be careful with it. I can tell if I'm pushing it too hard....or if I feel like it's going to go out on me again. Then I have to take it easy and be careful. I'm sure I'll have to probably have surgery on it someday:(...but I hope that someday is far away. Thanks for your concern. Luvs.

      Delete