Monday, April 16
Lunch:
18 oz. Homemade Pineapple, Mango and Strawberry Fruit Smoothie.
Dinner:
Arby's Chicken Sandwich
Small Arby's Fries
16 oz. Dr. Pepper
Snacks:
Pepperige Farm - Goldfish - Cheddar, 55 pieces
Water:
32 oz. of Water
Approximate Calories: 1,330 (According to myfitnesspal.com)
Work Out:
Ran for 15 minutes with my 5 year old. She wanted to go running with me today. It was really sweet.
Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work Out 3.
Approximate Calories Burned: 393 (According to myfitnesspal.com)
I have no excuses for today, besides myself. It has been a rough one. I feel like wanting to eat something sweet- but I won't. ;)
How do you not eat breakfast?!!?? Do you normally not eat it? I am so hungry when I wake up!! The only time I can ever skip breakfast is when I am fasting - and I must have divine help when I am doing it!! :)
ReplyDeleteYes unfortunately I haven't ever been a breakfast eater. I am working on that though.
DeleteAnd...you inherited a stomach issue that seems to be major factor after most breakfast foods. So it doesn't make breakfast very fun if you have to spend most of your morning in the bathroom.
DeleteI used to be the same way about skipping breakfast! I was that way my whole life a long with the rest of my family.(Comes with living on a farm I guess;)lol My husband was the opposite though and thought I was crazy for not eating. After I went to not eating after 7pm it made a WORLD of difference for me. Now I am STARVING in the mornings! Hang in there Amber! You can do it...today was just ONE day!! I love that your 5 year old ran with you. My kids are always begging to come too.:)luv ya!
ReplyDelete