{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/24 heidi's food journal

Breakfast- 1 cup Kashi Go-lean Crunch, 1cup milk, 1 bananna
water
Lunch- (leftovers) 1 serving Chicken enchilada with 1/4 cup rice, 1/8 cup corn, and 1/2 of an orange.
water
Dinner- Tomato sandwich on Saralee 45 calorie wheat bread and 1 tsp salad dressing sprinkled with salt and pepper. Also 2 fried eggs.
water
Snacks-12 almonds, TOTALLY SPACED the no sugar tuesday and had 1 of my homemade peanut butter cookies with 1/2 cup milk. (Where I was off sugar all last week all I was thinking is how excited I was that I got to have 1 treat a day this week:)...I'll go no treats Thursday though.:) 12 grapes and 2 slices of apple, 1/2 orange, and 5 True North Nut Clusters.

Exercise: Ran 35 minutes, Walked 10 minutes, Jumped on Trampoline with kiddos for an hour but with only 30 minutes of that probably actually jumping:)lol

Water: 80 oz.
Calories: 1628
Burned: 412

Still struggling with maintaining rather then loosing.....I'm hoping I can balance things out these next couple of days...maybe give my knee a little rest...and eat a little more.  Hmmm ....


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you count the time you exercise with your kids...after all, isn't that what it's all about?!?! Being healthy and having enough energy so you can be the best mom and wife you can be! That's why I do my best to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn. Being a mom is the best job in the world isn't it?!!..and the hardest...and the most rewarding I think:) I love that my kids WANT to exercise with me! ...and I love that now the weather is getting to where we can do some of these other fun outside activities!! I hope I can still do it when I'm a grandma too! :)

      Delete