{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Goals!

So this week has been crazy! I have had so much homework to do which means that after my baby girl does to bed I am up until 12:30-1 every night doing homework. That means that exercising did not happen too much this week. Also my dad came into town and we ate out twice. So pretty much this past week was horrible for being healthy. The good thing is that tomorrow is a NEW DAY! I can tell a difference though when I eat healthy and exercise and need to remember how it feels so I make good healthy choices. The week before I did no fast food and worked out when I could. It was a great feeling. So my goals for the week are

1. NO FAST FOOD
2. 72 OUNCES OF WATER (3 OF MY CAMELBAK WATER BOTTLE)
3. WORKOUT AT LEAST 3 TIMES.

I know the working out does not seem like a lot, but my days are packed with school, the baby, homework, and going into schools throughout Alpine School District, so I do what I can:) Hopefully I can eventually figue out a plan! Thanks for everyone's inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Shauna. YOU.ARE.AMAZING. You really are. You need to do a challenge with me to do NO FAST FOOD. That is so hard.

    You will be great this week! Good Lcuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are handling so much right now! It really sounds like you are doing an amazing job. Exercising 3 times a week is awesome! Your in that 3-5 range that is so healthy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete