{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Check-In

Whoohoo!  It's Friday!  I think at the beginning of the week I made a goal to work out 5x this week and eat no sugar.  Well, I did work out 5x!  Yeah for accomplishing that goal.  Monday - BodyPump & BodyCombat Tuesday - BodyAttack Wednesday - BodyPump and CXWORX Thursday - Spin and CXWORX and Friday BodyPump and BodyCombat!  That is a lot of working out!  And believe me, my house looks like I've been at the gym all week :)

As for the no sugar, I did pretty well.  I did have a very small amount of low-fat ice cream Wednesday night.  Other than that - no sugar for me!  I was at a church dinner last night and they were handing out very big pieces of what looked like a delicious cake.  I passed on the cake and can honestly say not eating that cake felt better than eating it ever could have! 

Have a great weekend ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment