{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week in Review

This was a rough week for me as far as my goals went. I succeeded in the No Sweets category - so far all I've had is a cake donut on Monday. However, Aunt Flo came for an early visit so I'll be having something today. ;) (Chocolate Fro-yo or no-bake cookies... hmm.)

I exercised Monday- aerobics, Wednesday- Modern Dance, and Thursday - Weights and Pilates. So I missed two days of exercise. I am determined that next week will be better.

I measured myself and still haven't lost or gained any inches so I STILL have 1/2 an inch to go. Better get into gear next week.

Also wondering if anyone has some good smoothie recipes that include veggies. I saw the Green smoothie and that sounded wonderful. Any other recipes out there?

Thanks Ladies! You're awesome!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing AMAZING Kami! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of recipes on Pinterest. Let me know if you need an invite.

    It sounds like you are doing well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post - lots of ideas! I've tried most of them and love them all! http://thediva-dish.com/uncategorized/all-about-green-drinks-101/

    ReplyDelete