{Purpose of Blog!}
MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Wakeup Call!
Okay so I have not posted anything for a couple of days, but I just had to share the huge wake up all that I had yesterday (Monday). So I was at school for 7 hours on Monday and did not get home until 7:30 at night. I was exhausted, but determined to go to Orem Rec Center and work out. My husband (Spencer) kept on giving me the okay to not go, but I said I was going. So we went and played Racquetball for 45 minutes and had a blast, but oh man am I out of shape. It was a little unsettling on how out of shape I have become. Simple tasks I could not do easily and on the way home I became very discouraged. I wish, just as I am sure everyone else does, that I could wake up and be healthy and be at the perfect weight for my body. Reality check! That is not going to happen. I know that I have to keep my head up and do something everyday, even if it is small. So I am not giving up!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Shauna! I can see your desire to change and I think it is great!!
ReplyDeleteKeep on going!!