{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, March 12, 2012

This Weeks Goals

Yesterday was really rough for my husband and I. We are trying to adopt and every now and then the waiting gets to us and we have what we call a "grieving day". It basically consists of a lot of crying and a lot of chocolate...

That said, I did better than normal. Instead of eating the entire box of chocolates I only ate one, and I had a piece of chocolate cake at choir. Not too shabby for a grieving day. I also had some frozen yogurt on Saturday.

Exercising has gone really well this week though. Monday - 2 mile walk, Tuesday - weights and Pilates, Wednesday - Cardio Kick Box Aerobics, Friday - weights and Pilates, Saturday - Zumba. It felt really good to do 5 days of exercise and I am down another 1/4 inch on my waist and hips. Woohoo!

This week I want to continue the exercise and cut down more on sugar. We do have less sugar in the house so that will be helpful.

Good luck to everyone on your goals!

2 comments:

  1. Kami do you use myfitnesspal? I need someone else on there to remind me to keep logging. I do so much better with remembering to exercise when I log my food and activity on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use myfitnesspal Rachael.

    I'm so sorry Kami! :(

    ReplyDelete