{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, March 5, 2012

{Take Control of Yourself!}


I love that quote. I think we all compete with others too much, when we should just compete with ourselves.
Today make sure you don't compare yourself once to anyone else but yourself! Be uplifting and encouraging to those around you and yourself. Be a bit better this week than last. You'll be one step closer to who you want to become.

What did you do today to MOVE?

2 comments:

  1. I just got done doing Killer Buns and Thighs with Jillian Michaels LEVEL 3. Yup, so proud of myself right now! LEVEL 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done mine yet today, but on the agenda is chest and triceps for weight training and some sort of cardio. That's the last routine to "catch up" on from last week, then it's on to a new week! I got my legs & abs, and back, biceps & abs workouts in this weekend and increased the weight I am using. I was happy to find out it isn't as tough as the last increase, so I must be getting STRONGER! Yay!

    ReplyDelete