{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Will


So I have realized that I do this constantly, I always say,  "I wish..", "If only..", " or "When I..". These sayings have become a pattern of my everyday life and I do not know why it has taken me so long to realize it. I am ready to make a change and stop making excuses. The more excuses I make the  unhealthier I become. I need to start now saying, "I will". So here it goes:
I will eat healthy.
I will exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
I will choose healthy snacks.
I will drink lots of water over soda and sugary drinks.
I will tell myself I am pretty. 
I will wear a new/different outfit at least once a week
I will push myself past my comfort zone.

Wishing I looked like someone else or wishing I could wear cuter clothes or be smaller is not going to do anything..I need to act and do. Healthy, here I come even if it takes longer than I would like. 

1 comment:

  1. Shauna you are exactly right! We cannot change if We keep saying "I wish." I know for me, I do that way too often.
    Jillian always says, "Get out of your comfort zone!" To change we have to get out of that comfort zone.
    I too, will say, "I will!" not "I wish!"

    Thank YOU for this insight.

    Healthy eating is my hardest thing I struggle with...hmm, Maybe Arby's isn't the best choice!?!? Subway?

    ReplyDelete